Senior Quality Engineer (Product Development - Medical Devices)Alcester, Near Redditch
Quanta is focused on the commercialisation and ongoing development of SC+, an innovative cartridge-based haemodialysis system. SC+ is a high performance, compact haemodialysis system which will revolutionise this market sector.
As Senior Quality Engineer (Product Development) you will work towards being an essential part of our QARA team performing quality engineering activities to support safe, effective and compliant development and sustainment of the organisations medical device designs and manufacturing processes.Requirements
As Senior Quality Engineer (Product Development) you will be motivated by challenge, excited about taking ownership and feel rewarded for being recognised for a job well done.
As the preferred candidate for Senior Quality Engineer (Product Development) you will
- Have experience in a quality related field within a Medical Device design environment or other regulated industry sector with a focus on product development.
- Have experience in product and process software and hardware V&V.
- Have sound understanding of risk management techniques including FMEA.
So, what's in it for you?
- A chance to truly make a difference, not only to patients but to an entire industry where the treatment and therapy concept has not evolved for years.
- A dynamic, knowledgeable and supportive global team to partner with and learn from.
- A competitive compensation package including performance related bonus .
Quanta is on a mission to evolve the dialysis market with their ground-breaking SC+ haemodialysis machine. Quanta is committed to bringing a service to patients that can provide them freedom to live a better life.
The SC+ is built to be operated by the patient in their own home and is at the cutting edge of innovation in the sector. Quanta launched the SC+ into the UK market in 2020 and have had FDA approval to launch in the US market in Spring 2021. Our journey is just beginning.
If you meet the criteria for Senior Quality Engineer and want to make a real difference we would love to hear from you! To apply, please send an up to date CV with salary expectations and we will be in touch for a confidential discussion.