Plentific is one of the fastest-growing property technology companies in the UK, with offices in Germany and Turkey. Our mission is to improve lives by making housing and property work better for everyone.
We empower landlords and property managers with a platform to manage their properties. We utilise great local trade talent to create more jobs, build community cohesion and provide better services than ever before.
Since our humble beginnings in 2013, we've achieved a lot at Plentific:
- We're growing fast. We work with many of the biggest property providers in the UK and Germany.
- Dramatically improved outcomes for housing providers, speeding up service delivery fivefold and creating economic opportunities within their local communities.
- Set a new industry benchmark on responsive repairs by reducing typical time frames (20 days) to less than 4 days.
- Recognised as 'Deal of the Year - Residential' at the UK PropTech Awards 2018,
- Recognised as 'Professional Services Partner' at the UK Housing Awards 2019 and;
- Repairs and Maintenance Provider of the Year at the 24Housing Awards 2019.
- Entered partnerships with social enterprises such as Beam, with whom we help co-fund training for homeless people into trades jobs, and thus rebuild their lives.
2019 was an exciting year for Plentific - we've been celebrated as leaders of transformative change, not just in our sector, but across business in the UK (UKBA Business Change/Transformation winner). Following a major funding round, we're also expanding into the wider professional/commercial real estate sector in Europe with plans to launch into the US multi-family market next year.
We're a technology led business. We're proud to develop cutting-edge solutions for our customers, and that's only possible to do with a great team. Our culture is open. Empowering. Fast paced. If you're tenacious, passionate and driven, you'll fit right in.
We are looking for a full-time Sales Engineer to join our Revenue Operations team. You will be driving the execution of our platform-play strategy, identifying opportunities to improve the value Plentific offers by designing and project managing integrations with complementary software solutions.
You will perform technical and commercial assessments for partner candidates and work with Commercial and Tech teams to deliver on our integrations roadmap. You will wear a consultant hat for both internal and external stakeholders, and design solutions that deliver the best value to our clients.
To be successful in this position, you'll have the ability to navigate both technical and commercial discussions, and develop integration plans that account for requirements from both sides.Responsibilities
- Analyse the commercial impact and technical viability of integrating with other software solutions, either driven by client requirements or new revenue streams
- Become the subject matter expert of Plentific's API and all our integration technical capabilities
- Partner with Tech, Product and Customer Success to define and deliver on our integrations roadmap, identifying key milestones, timelines and resources required
- Unlock commercial opportunities by participating in client and prospect calls, delivering technical demonstrations and integrated solution proposals
- Work alongside our Implementation team to write integration plans that enable successful client launches and pilots, providing ongoing integration support
- Document our platform integration guidelines, including technical requirements and best practices to support client discussions
- 3+ years of experience as a business analyst or management consultant delivering tech solutions, preferably in SaaS
- Experience integrating APIs
- BS in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or Business Management with a strong technical background
- Software development experience and familiarity with Python and SQL preferred
- Demonstrable experience of working with internal and external customers and partners to deliver complex technical projects
- Fluence in English
- Excellent oral, written and presentational communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills in group and one-to-one situations with strong negotiating, influencing and persuasion abilities
- Experience with housing or property asset management systems is a plus
- Knowledge of the PropTech ecosystem is a plus
As you can see, we have big plans and are eager to grow our team of dreamers and doers to achieve our vision of managing over 1 million properties through our platform across various countries. You can help us shape the future of property management. Here's what we offer:
- A competitive compensation package.
- Private health care including discounted gym membership.
- Learning and development fund.
- A remote-friendly working environment + 23 days annual holiday.
- Home office allowance.
- A head office in London Bridge (less than 2 mins from Borough Market).
- An inherently diverse culture with over 18 nationalities and 21 languages spoken.