At M&G our vision is: to become the best loved and most successful savings and investment business
and we're looking for people who are excited about joining us on our journey. We're digitally transforming and investing heavily in technology and innovation to develop new and improved customer propositions that really raise the bar for our customers. To help us achieve our vision we're looking for exceptional people who live our values and behaviours and who can inspire others; embrace change; deliver results and keep it simple.
We know that an inclusive environment makes us more accessible and ensures we attract, engage, promote and retain exceptional people. We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity/nationality, disability, or military service and welcome those who have taken career breaks. We will consider flexible working arrangements or home working arrangements for any of our roles.What you can expect from us:
We are committed to creating an environment where you can be exceptional at all you do. To help us deliver this, we promise to:
How do we support our employees:
- Challenge Your Limits by creating a stimulating working environment and providing opportunities for you to be involved in meaningful and challenging work
- Support Your Aspirations with a commitment to learning and development that helps you achieve and build your experience with people who want you to succeed
- Value Your Input whereby leaders and managers will involve you in key decisions, listen to your thoughts and recognise the important contribution you make
- Balance Your Life through a work life partnership that focuses on making this an inclusive, diverse and friendly place to work and offers the flexibility and support that enables everyone to be at their best
All M&G plc employees will be supported in the workplace through our M&G Employee Assistance Programme (EAP). If you need counselling, confidential financial or legal advice. The service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and offers access to qualified professionals who can provide specialist information, advice and support on many issues. It offers a broad range of services, including help with family issues, maintaining work/life balance and mental health support.The Role:
M&G plc are looking for an experienced Delivery Lead to join the Customer Technology Studio for a 6 month fixed-term contract working in an exciting Portfolio leading a feature team in delivering against a strategic Road Map, working across our Adviser and Customer journeys, driving innovation and adding value.Experience Required:
- Experience leading a delivery team against and agreed roadmap of work.
- Agile ways of working experience with strong delivery back ground.
- Good stake holder management internal and external.
- Good technical basics to support delivery role.
- Experience in financial services, if possible
- Strong planning and team metric management.
- Will be part of a large delivery community so being a team player is essential with a drive the continuously improve.
- Clear and precise communication verbal and written.
Closing Date: 08/10/21
Recruiter: Beth Eckersley