We have an exciting opportunity for a talented marketing professional to work in an innovative, challenging marketing role in our forward-thinking, growing technology business.
As a member of our fantastic UK team, you will be responsible for developing, driving and delivering Eckoh's impactful marketing plans, to support the business, drive lead generation and promote positive brand awareness.
Your Key Functional responsibilities:
· Own the full marketing function, managing a digital marketing executive and oversee the creation, development and management of the content strategy and calendar
· Increase online presence, search and leads by overseeing website development, SEO & PPC activity, plus social media engagement
· Work with internal teams and agencies to deliver best-in-class content including blogs, articles, videos and thought leadership
· Ensure the creation and delivery of campaign plans and associated content
· Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of campaigns, from a lead gen and ROI perspective
· Create and deliver effective sales enablement collateral including presentation decks, case studies and explainer videos
· Ensure regular reporting on all marketing activity - campaigns, website, social, partnerships, lead gen and ROI - and make recommendations for how we can optimise for better results
· Own and monitor the annual marketing budget
· Responsible for driving and delivering a calendar of events, working with functional heads to drive attendance and maximise content output
· Manage PR / communications activity including writing Press Releases, Media Planning
· Manage the production of Eckoh's Annual Report with leadership team and agencies
To succeed in the role, you will have a proactive, positive and highly collaborative approach to work. You will be able to hit the ground running, be able to manage your own workload and aim for a high standard of delivery.
Attributes and competencies:
· First class interpersonal/communication skills
· Strong leadership skills and digital marketing experience
· Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
· Great with technology and an almost nerdy passion to learn
· Creative copywriting and attention to detail
· Clear strategic thinker who can actively suggest new ideas and recommendations
· Excellent planning skills, and experience of leading the creative process for major campaigns
· Effective under pressure with a strong ability to prioritise and deliver
Experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce to organise and manage customer and prospect data.
Competence in using a marketing automation tool such as Pardot or HubSpotKnowledge of using Adobe Creative Cloud desirable, but not essential
We are looking for a candidate with a third level marketing or business qualification with a minimum of 5 years' experience of corporate B2B marketing. Experience in the Contact Centre, Telecoms, IT/Technology sectors would be an advantage, but not essential.
· Holiday allowance increasing with service
· Life insurance
· Simply Health scheme
· Access to group Bupa membership scheme.
· Pension scheme
· Discretionary annual bonus
· Employee Recognition schemes
· Free tea, coffee, fresh fruit and snacks
· Relaxation floor (lunch area, quiet room, pool table, Xbox)
· Well-being initiatives, such as in-house Reflexology and Sports Massage
· Discounted offers
· Team days and Volunteering events
· Christmas & summer company events
· Focused on education and training (conference attendance, higher education sponsorship)