Embedded C Software Engineers wanted - all levels - multiple positions
My client based in Warwick are hiring multiple embedded C software engineers:
- Graduate embedded C engineers
- Mid-level Embedded C engineers
- Senior + Principal embedded C engineers
In this role you will undertake the development and documentation of a variety of projects within a variety of sectors such as medical devices, automotive and consumer goods.Skill required:
Pay and Benefits:
- Varied embedded software development experience coding in C, C++ OR C#
- Deep knowledge of developing real-time software in C for embedded microcontrollers.
- A good understanding of electronics and the ability to read schematics is important.
- Experience in software lifecycle management and the application of rigorous quality management systems.
- Experience in a key software development role, ideally heading up a significant software work stream, within a multidisciplinary product development programme.
- 1st or upper 2nd class degree in software engineering from a university with a strong software reputation, or equivalent qualification.
- You will need to have experience in planning some significant software aspects of development projects and taking ownership of delivering software solutions within agreed timescales.
How to apply?
- Very competitive salaries,
- Multiple discretionary bonuses that pay an average of 5% of your salary paid in September and another at 3% paid in December
- Overtime is time and a half
- Unlimited paid courses
- Finish every Friday @ 1pm
Please send a CV to email@example.com