My client is seeking a Cyber Security Lead to join their growing cyber infrastructure team. You will have a strategic role at the firm dealing with all security matters across the business, reporting directly to the security manager.
This is a great opportunity for an individual looking for their next challenge working with new and emerging security tools.
Key responsibilities include:
• Security analysis and risk assessing of the environments
• Develop and maintain cyber security plans, policies, and process
• Perform regular monitoring for intrusions/unusual activity, Investigate and respond
• Develop security focussed KPI reports
• Evaluation of new software and hardware for security vulnerabilities and risks.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding or background in infrastructure or technology risk.
Certifications such as CISSP, CompTIA Security+, CISM is not essential but desirable.