**IT Manager (Business Applications) - circa £75,000 per annum + Comprehensive benefits package- Bracknell (flex working)**
We have an exciting opportunity to join an organisation currently in a period of rapid growth. As part of this growth, they are refining their operating model and how it delivers its services, to better serve clients. Technology solutions are being developed or implemented, that will further transform service delivery and related business processes, as well as offering new technology to the market.
The IT Manager will be managing all Business / Application technology that is not being built by the product team, this will include all internal business applications and applications used to deliver their services.Key responsibilities:
Key skills and experience:
- Manager oversight of all their internal business applications eg; finance, HR, CRM, Timesheets, back office, etc
- Manager oversight of any applications used to deliver their services
- Work closely with the software development team and the product, on any supporting external tech
- General I.T. via their current provider (will report into you)
- Look at data usage across the company to help streamline data usage and insights
- Good understanding of data discovery, consolidation ,etc (spreadsheets, legacy systems, external systems, back office systems, in house product)
- Must have experience providing governance and management of IT and business apps (business cases, approvals, project/portfolio management, cost control/budgets, priority/backlog management, etc). Any ITIL or other methodologies a bonus.
- Need to have good exposure to Infosec and ISO27001.
- Ideally will come from a clinical trials background or from the industry (desirable)
- Computer Systems Validation experience would be a massive bonus.
- Ability to manager third party providers
This is a newly created position and will have a number of direct reports reporting into this position over time.
If you are interested in knowing more, then please do not hesitate to send me across a copy of your CV, in the first instance.
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position, you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be viewed at www.damiagroup.com