Our client is seeking a Frontend Developer who has a passion for technology and who would like to be part of a market leading fintech business who are focused on delivering a better client experience for financial advisers, wealth managers and discretionary fund managers.
We are looking for a brilliant and talented developer to join our team and work on our really cool products using the latest Microsoft technology. If you are motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming, then please get in touch. This position is for a junior - midlevel developer.
- An understanding of responsive design and best practices
- Developing all projects with UX/UI in mind.
- Experience with Bootstrap
- Strong technical ability to develop designs into efficient and reusable code.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
- A good appreciation of design, usability and interactivity
- Understanding of agile methodologies
The role includes:
- Developing new user-facing features
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimising our applications for speed and scalability
ROLE: Frontend Developer
LOCATION: Henley-in-Arden (Hybrid approach, working from home and the office)
SALARYL £25,000 - £40,000
Please contact Joely Callaghan at Synchro to explore this fantastic exclusive opportunity further or apply through this job posting and we will be in touch shortly.
Location: commutable from: Royal Leamington Spa, Kenilworth, Banbury, Coventry, Warwick, Oxford, Leamington Spa, Stratford Upon Avon, Shipston on stour, Leicester, Solihull, Shirley, Nottingham, Birmingham, Solihull, West Midlands,