Home Instead Senior Care is the world's leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.Job Description
We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to join our team in Brentwood, Billericay & Upminster as a CAREGiver.
As a CAREGiver, you will provide a variety of non-medical services to help them keep independent in their own home.Job Role
- Home Help - Collecting prescriptions, light housekeeping, checking food expiry dates, pet care, home maintenance, shopping, collecting prescriptions.
- Companionship - become a companion and encourage conversation, provide reminders for medication, activities, outings, stimulate and encourage activities - walking, hobbies and monitoring diet and eating
- Personal Care - providing medication reminders, bathing dressing and grooming - please note some duties are light personal care and may involve just being a presence to reassure than actually carrying out personal care. Please call our Recruiter to gain more an insight into the duties involved.
- Dementia care - assist with morning wake up calls and evenings services, help with continence care, dressing and bathing, eating, drinking and medication reminders.
You do not need any experience or particular qualifications to become a CAREGiver. However, it would be useful to have some experience of working in a care setting or interacting with older people. This could be personal experience of caring for a family member or voluntary experience. You will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service. You will be reliable, trustworthy and respectful. You will enjoy building professional friendships and comfortable in spending time in the company of others.
If you are looking for work that is extremely rewarding and satisfactory we are offering zero hour contracts that can lead into guaranteed average hour contracts from 16-20+ hours with various fixed schedules.
Why Home Instead?
Pay & Benefits
- Minimum of 1 hour visits and regulars visits with clients
- Paid shadows, introductions and training
- Client and CAREGiver matching service
- Flexible working hours
- CQC rated outstanding
- £10.50 / £12.00 per hour weekends and increased pay bank holidays
- Paid holiday, pension scheme and a range of company benefits - Health Care Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme
- £100 Refer a friend bonus scheme
- 25p per mile / 45p per client mile
- Bonus payment on completion of the Care Certificate
- Opportunities for career progression
We are extremely proud of the work we do, why not give us a call today and join our team! Please click on I'm interested or alternatively contact us on 01277 822858.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.