Unity C# Developer/Technical Solutions Engineer - Mandarin speakingAbout Luna Labs
Hello, we are Luna Labs!
We are an end-to-end creative management platform for mobile game studios to create, manage, and optimize their playable and video ads. Our product suite empowers studios across the globe to produce more effective creatives with greater efficiency.
Luna Labs is looking for a Unity Developer/Technical Solutions Engineer to use their engineering skills to address the opportunities and challenges of our customers.
As a Unity Developer/Technical Solutions Engineer, you will be empowering our customers to get the most value out of our products. This involves providing customer-facing consultations and training, setting up third-party technology provider integrations, as well as working extensively with our technical stakeholders.
You will also be gauging how customers currently use Luna, the technical challenges they face, any technical needs they have - playing a crucial role in our customer feedback loop.Key Responsibilities：
- Provide Unity technical support, bug fixes, and code solutions for clients using Luna.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Luna's suite of products and underlying code infrastructure
- Work closely with our customers and partners to ensure that they have a good technical understanding of our technology and are empowered to get the best out of our tools
- Work alongside our business development team to advise and onboard customers from a technical standpoint throughout the entire sales cycle
- Build and improve technical solutions in collaboration with our engineering team
- Articulate concepts and ideas of a technical nature in an accessible way to internal stakeholders across Luna
- Develop tools and documentation to help scale our platform
- Represent Luna Labs and our products in partner meetings and industry events
- Surface customers' perspectives internally to influence decisions that are mutually beneficial to our customers and Luna
What Will Make You Stand Out :
- 2-4 years of experience as a Unity Developer
- Experience working with Unity and a working knowledge of C#, .NET and the Mono development framework.
- Knowledge of the mobile gaming and ad-tech ecosystem
- Experience in communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Ability to speak and write in English and Chinese fluently
What We Offer
- Experience developing mobile games in Unity
- Experience with REST APIs and developer platforms
- Experience working on multi-person code bases
- Contributions to developer and platform documentation
- Customer-facing and/or public speaking experience
- Experience working with cloud computing platforms such as AWS
- Experience working in highly collaborative, cross-functional environments
- An Entrepreneurial & Talented team with a High Growth Trajectory: We grew from 15 to 45 Lunarians within one year, and this is just the start of our journey to empower mobile game studios across the globe to find success with their creatives.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Luna Weekends - 4 extra Fridays off a year
- Life Insurance
- Private Insurance Plans: Your health and dental matter to us.
- A Remote-Friendly Culture: Lunarians are spread out across the world, ranging from London, Minsk, San Francisco, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv and New York!
- Pet-friendly Offices: When you join Luna, your pet becomes a Lunarian too