My client is a leading global law firm, their in-depth understanding of their clients and commitment to providing exceptional standards of service have seen them become a trusted adviser to local and global corporates, financial institutions and governments in all areas of commercial law.
The Data Architect will come in to help with transforming their target operating model and the way it delivers essential business services in support of the employee and client lifecycles. one of the key areas of transformation will be developing the data architecture and data management to enable the effective use of data to capitalise on this. You will be working within the data strategy programme across different work streams as well as transforming data models, processes and solutions.
· Develop and maintain the target Data Architecture and Roadmap which enables the Business Architecture
· Work with the Data Analytics & Governance Team to develop and create conceptual, contextual, logical and physical data models to support the use of data
· Provide guidance on the development of data standards, guidelines, processes, data structures and architectures for data modelling and design.
· Aid in the development of business service/information diagrams detailing key data entities
· Aid efforts to improve business performance through enterprise information solutions and capabilities, such as master data management (MDM), metadata management, analytics and data integration
· Design of data governance and compliance requirements to manage the governance aspects of data entities throughout its lifecycle.
Essential skills and experience:
· Ability to engage stakeholders and find alignment/consensus in the design of data and integration solutions
· Ability to communicate complex data concepts in an engaging manner to technical and non-technical audiences
· Ability to demonstrate the impact of information and integration services and return on investment
· Understanding of data management issues
· Understanding of data and privacy regulations
· Database/Repository Design
To apply please click the "Apply" button and follow the instructions. For a further discussion, please contact Jakob Russell
83DATA Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Data Science ML, AI, Big Data | Agile Software Development | Project Management within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.