Are you a z/OS System Programmer
with a passion for delivering excellence?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
, helping our clients deliver mission-critical complex projects?
Are you an expert in z/OS Systems
& looking for a new exciting role?
If you answered yes to the above, then we would love to hear from you!
As a z/OS System Programmer
, you will be joining our Team in London, UK
. This is a permanent
role. Key Responsibilities:
- z/OS Systems Programming including z/OS components JES2, ISPF, USS, WLM & HCD.
- Installation and upgrade skills required.
- Good problem determination skills essential.
- SMP/E experience
- Storage management - DFSMS, FDR/ABR/ CA-DISK, CA Allocate
- Experience in installing and upgrading a wide range of third party software from Broadcom (CA) & BMC
- ACF2 and RACF Security Administration skills
- OPS/MVS Automation and REXX
- Assembler coding
- CICS Systems Programming
- Must be able to provide out of hours support on an on-call basis
- Must have rigorous and disciplined approach to change implementation within time-constrained outage windows
- Must be comfortable working in a business-critical environment with expectation of 24 x 7 system uptime.
Explore the world of TCS here: https://www.paperturn-view.com/?pid=MTA108652
Due to a high volume of applications, we will be unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application. If you have not received a direct response within 30 days then the application should be deemed unsuccessful.