Recently qualified (ACA/ACCA) Audit/Assurance professionals - become ESG Specialist Practitioners - driving ESG change across sectors through assurance & advisory workLondon + remote working £38-50,000 + benefits + bonus
This highly reputable provider of assurance and advisory services is experiencing a surge in demand for its market-leading ESG work, and needs to hire a number of accomplished audit/assurance professionals to help deliver on that, and to contribute more broadly to the ongoing success of the team. This is a great place to make a difference: the firm is a genuine provider of assurance, holding clients accountable for their ESG standards.
Their ESG clients tend to be listed firms operating in the banking, telecoms, construction, manufacturing and utilities sectors.The work involves:
- Providing TCFD assurance and advice to clients
- Supporting clients in the implementation and assurance of climate metrics, including EU climate benchmarks, etc
- ISAE 3000 assurance work, applied to ESG considerations and ESG disclosures
- ESG gap analysis
What's in it for you?
- Delivering independent assurance or audit work, IE as a third party, to clients
- Controls testing experience - demonstrated ability to drill down into technical methodologies
- ACA or similar qualification
- Demonstrable interest OR experience in ESG. If you haven't delivered ESG assurance per se, that's OK
- The chance to join a well-established, leading global firm
- Joining a relatively new and growing practice, and being able to shape and contribute to the service offerings and the strategy and future growth of the team.
- Working with industry leaders
- A clear career path, and great support to help you navigate it.