My client is a nationally recognised cyber security consultancy with multiple offices around the UK. They are looking for someone to join their team of talented Penetration Testers. They put a strong emphasis on the quality of the service that they provide rather than the quantity. They will also ensure that you will have a utilisation well below what we typically see within the consultancy space (hard stop at 75% utilisation) to allow you to develop and learn new skills.
You will be given the opportunity to work on lots of red team projects as well as application, network, and mobile application testing within a variety of sectors including finance, law, pharmaceuticals & much more.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Minimum of 3 years+ of penetration testing experience
· CRT Qualification (CREST, TIGER, Cyber Scheme or equivalent) is a minimum requirement
· Strong client facing skills
· SC clearance / eligibility for SC clearance
· Holding current or previous CHECK Team Leader status is advantageous
· Experience with programming/scripting languages is advantageous
What is in it for you?
· Fully remote - based wherever you are, but you should be able to travel to client site and headquarters when required
· Paid UK conference attendance
· Team wide training days and a dedicated training budget
· Dedicated development and research days
· Continuous professional development plans
My client has a headcount of over 10 people working in the Penetration Testing function of the business which they are looking to grow by 2 by the end the end of the year due to the large number of projects that they have won.
Interviews are scheduled for late this week with my client looking to hire for this role ASAP. If you would like to find out more about this and other similar opportunities, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02038542230 for more information.