The Pull Agency
is a digital agency and consultancy, delivering award-winning transformations through brand and technology. We are health and beauty specialists with an international portfolio of brands including Schwarzkopf Professional, Karo Pharma, PDC Brands, allbeauty and Tangle Teezer.
We exist because we believe inside every brand there is a better story to be told. We combine a scientific approach to brand development and a creative approach to technology.The Person:
We are looking for a Digital Marketer to join our rapidly growing digital marketing team. Combining strategy, data driven thinking and marketing intuition, we want to find individuals who are prepared to go the extra mile to learn and accelerate their knowledge base whilst delivering incredible work for some amazing brands.
You are likely to have at least 2 years' experience as a Digital Marketing Manager, although if you are a hugely talented Marketing Executive looking to make your next move, we would also love to hear from you.
We'll promise that you'll work with some great clients, smart people and that we'll support you by nurturing development and offering unparalleled opportunities to learn new skills and expedite career progression.Role:
- Helping develop client strategies for Digital Marketing solutions
- Identifying opportunities to deliver more value to clients through optimisation and new initiatives
- Delivering insightful reports on client activity on improving performance
- Developing relationships with clients by phone, email and in person as required
- Keeping up with trends and changes in the Digital Marketing forum, delivering fresh opportunities for expansion on new and emerging platforms
- Helping promote the agency and develop thought leadership in digital marketing for the health and beauty vertical
- Ensuring delivery and being part of day-to-day management of paid and earned media campaigns - paid social, paid search and influencers
- Effective planning and management of media campaigns
- Delivering measurable uplift in client marketing KPIs (ROAS/CPA/CAC/ROI)
- Accurate and timely reporting
- Efficient use of budget
- Support with mentoring and developing more junior colleagues
You must have experience with digital marketing earned client or agency side and including:
- Paid Social
- Paid Search
- Web Analytics
- Influencers/Social Commerce
As important as channels is the understanding of everything fits together strategically. Essential Skills
Nice to Haves
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Pro-activity and initiative
- Ability to think strategically to achieve client goals
- Highly numerical - able to crunch data and deliver insights
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems by research and evaluation
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Organisation and project management skills
- High personal standards - we want people that always want to do better with a 'can do' attitude
Things to Expect Working for The Pull Agency
- Experience in an Agency
- Knowledge of the Influencer market
- Flexible working.
- 23 days paid holiday per year (excluding Bank Holidays).
- A discretionary agency holiday normally available to all salaried employees for the normal working days between Christmas Boxing Day holiday and the New Year's Day Holiday.
- Service-related profit-share programme (10%).
- Service-related extra holiday days up to 26 days.
- Bike 2 Work Cycle Scheme.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance.
- An amazing culture with an extraordinary staff and client retention rate.
- Two annual parties and regular social gatherings.