This is a Kickstarter Scheme position (candidate must be aged between 16-24 and on, or have applied for, Universal Credit).Company Description
Charrli is making a positive impact on people's lives and the environment. We are making refilling easy, accessible and the norm. We're doing this by connecting individuals to their nearest zero waste shop so they can shop sustainably without the hassle and feel great while doing so. We're changing the world one refill at a time! We're a woman-led business that loves a balanced work/play (Netflix) life. We are passionate about shaping a better world, we want to work with you if you share that ethos.Job Responsibilities
- Help manage marketing campaigns on social channels
- Produce copy/content for the website and email marketing campaigns
- Managing social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok)
- Help to produce marketing brochures - on-line & off-line.
- Find strategic influencers to work with.
- Reaching out to journalists and pitching Charrli
- Researching environmental issues and creating content around these issues
This is a Kickstarter Scheme position (candidate must be aged between 16-24 and on, or have applied for, Universal Credit).
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong passion for Digital Marketing
- Creative and imaginative - thinking outside the box when it comes to content creation
- Passion within marketing, PR, digital, web or communications is preferred
- Experience with social media accounts - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Passionate about environmental issues