ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an opportunity to join the Front Office Quant team (London/Abu Dhabi), responsible for the design and management of the algorithmic trading and pricing technology stack. The successful candidate will be involved in:
- Generating and researching ideas for signals and strategies for use in our market making suite
- Working closely with developers to deliver production system code
- Contributing to P&L optimisation research
- Providing analytical support to the wider Front Office
- Designing, building and improving our market making Algo suite for FX (Foreign Exchange) and CFDs (Contracts for Difference, Derivatives)
- Perform tactical and strategic analysis to support the electronic trading business
- Perform research and analysis to improve existing pricing and trading strategies and algorithms including utilizing statistical methods, machine learning and stochastic control optimization
- Monitoring the performance of the algorithms from a quantitative and systematic perspective
- Assist in the data cleansing and curating process
- Work with developers to provide support in terms of model building and implementation of the models into the back testing and live trading environment
THE ADSS WAYWe exist to help our clients become better traders.
- Post-graduate degree in a quantitative discipline
- Experience of an eFX desk or similar algo-trading environment on the buy side
- Understanding the relationship between the different types of market participants, their trading characteristics, and the market dynamics associated with their trades
- Detailed knowledge of the microstructure of different types of markets and liquidity
- A good understanding of computational and programming principles and expertise in data analysis, independent and collaborative research, problem solving and general programming
- Strong programming skills (Python and/or Q (kdb+) preferred)
- Prior experience of global markets and trading platforms
- AI/ML experience preferred
- Background with high-frequency data would be advantageous
- Understanding of the competitive landscape for retail brokers would be advantageous
- Ability to communicate confidently in English
We obsess about improving the opportunities and experiences we offer to clients and their ability to achieve positive outcomes.We set the pace on innovation by unlocking potential.
Speed matters, so we think and act with urgency. We are relentless in staying at the forefront of the market and clients' minds. To do this we hire and develop the best and we invest for the long-term.We achieve trust through collaboration and accountability.
We are better by working together openly and transparently across the company, and we take responsibility for what we say and do.We positively impact the world in which we all live.
We are proud of what we do, we insist on the highest standards and inspire others to achieve their goals. We live to our values.