We are PG ONE.
We are the ideas, production and media for over 30 of the world's most known and loved brands from the world's biggest advertiser, P&G (Procter & Gamble).
When you see Pampers, Gillette, Head & Shoulders, Fairy, Ariel, Always & Braun to name a few, that's us.
We are made differently to conventional agencies as we believe in the power of togetherness. Under one roof you'll find creatives, designers, strategists, account teams, producers, project managers, data scientists, PR & advocacy teams and media talent, all working as one.
And you'll find a culture of pushing new boundaries to solve the most complex business challenges. We call this culture "Dare to be Different" and we are very proud of it. Because we know you have to keep breaking new ground, without fear, to be successful.Job Description
This is a predominantly administration role, but a great stepping-stone opportunity into TV Production. The ideal candidate should be detail oriented, well organised with excellent communication skills.Responsibilities
Additional Production Responsibilities, Where Workload Allows
- To be responsible for all Pampers usage requests for London based campaigns and being the first point of contact for clients and colleagues in other Publicis agencies that work on the brand.
- Client facing; so, should have good interpersonal skills and a professional manner
- Need to build a strong relationship with external agencies who manage usages
- Ensure P&G clients are alerted for all upcoming usage expiration based on the monthly usage report that comes through Extreme Reach (P&G usage partner).
- Follow ups with respective clients on usage extensions required else ensure we receive confirmation that the usage will be taken down on expiration.
- Maintaining a record of all usage requests e.g. job numbers, Adcost numbers, amount, assets, usage request forms etc.
- Manage usage for worldwide talent and music on Pampers account.
- Advising clients on bundle deals which can be cost effective
- Raising POs / managing invoices
- Raising adcosts
- Ensuring all terms and conditions are laid out in the email clearly when sharing cost estimates
- Source past edits/assets from different departments/offices/third party suppliers
- General support for the Pampers team
- Assist senior producer with admin, finance, travel and prop sourcing for larger productions
- Producing smaller post-production jobs
Diversity and inclusion is a core part of who we are at PGOne. We're committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group - whatever their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion doesn't just fuel our creativity and innovation, it brings us closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.