APPLY NOW!!! This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly expanding team at Truebyte, it really is the place to be.
You will work from any of our Eastbourne, London or Bath offices, with some remote work and a specific focus higher skill and complex IT Services tasks. The role provides an excellent opportunity to demonstrate your ability engaging in stimulating and challenging technical work.Required Experience/Skills:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Methodical approach to problem solving with emphasis on testing and verification, assuring quality of work.
- Point of escalation from 2nd line team for more technical tasks
- Expected to manage a diverse range of tasks from Incidents, Service Requests and some project related tickets.
- Experience of working to SLA response targets
- Strong working knowledge of:
- Windows Server Administration
- Server Hardware
- Networking fundamentals
- Routing and switching
- Office 365 Administration
- Hyper-V and VMWare ESXi
- VOIP systems such as 3CX and Teams Voice
- Backups and Backup Processes
- Managing multiple different client environments across many sectors within the SME space.
- Must have worked within an MSP environment for at least 5 years
- Sussex based role
- Must be able to drive
- Methodical with high attention to detail. Good planning and documentation ability
- Excellent communication skills including telephone manner
- Adaptable to changing project requirements
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility to work on-site at client locations when required
3rd LINE, LEVEL 3, MSP, VOIP, SERVER ADMINISTRATION, VPN, OFFSITE, ITIL
Salary: £30,000.00-£35,000.00 per year DOE