Full Stack Engineer specializing in Ruby on Rails
Is building awesome web apps your absolute passion? That's great, I'm looking for you!
We are a small, distributed team of web development hackers building web applications like LEGOs.
I need to find an A-player Full Stack Software Engineer for our team. You would be working on the most challenging parts of our projects but also take care of stuff like maintaining our company infrastructure, assisting junior developers, etc.
In terms of tech stacks:
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience.
- You can lead a team of developers responsible for building and supporting existing websites.
- You can re-engineer plug-in space architecture, adapters, and mix-ins.
- You need to specialize in Ruby and know PHP or Node.js (You don't have to know all of them) well enough to debug or refactor code for junior devs if needed.
- You can quickly respond when a production bug is present and be able to identify what part of the stack the bug is coming from.
- Understanding of popular web platforms like Shopify, WordPress, etc. You might not be coding much of that, but you do need to know how to direct our junior devs.
- Developing and maintaining web services and APIs powering our products
- Understanding of AWS as a hosting platform, and other similar.
- Super familiar with shell, Git, Github, etc.
This is a huge opportunity with a fast-growing remote-only company with amazing potential for your growth. Come become a remote ninja with us!
You're welcome to work on your own schedule as long as you're a good communicator and are attentive to our video chat meetings.
Salary Compensation:Up to $30/hour depending on experience