£22,000 - £27,000 per annum
Are you an incredibly organised and efficient person with experience in Contract Coordination or Project Support? Do you have an excellent eye for detail combined with a professional demeanour and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels? If so, then we'd like to hear from you.
Our client are an independent, international consulting firm who are looking to hire a Contracts Assistant for their Cardiff based operation. What you'll be doing:
The skills you'll need for this role:
- Supporting the Contracts Manager and the company's Project Managers with contract creation, administration, reviewing negotiation, performance and completion (inclusive of client, inter-company, sub-consultant and supplier contracts)
- Preparing, managing and administering client contracts and keeping up-to-date records of all relevant documentation and information. This will include managing an adequate filing system and updating contracts data within the current Project Management System.
- Reviewing and amending various client contracts (with supervision where appropriate) through to execution to include conducting and supporting negotiations with clients to achieve the best position for the business.
- Assisting the Contracts Manager and the company's Project Managers in the development of tenders and bids for projects including contractual terms and conditions, credit risk, and highlighting any financial matters and implications.
- Notifying the Contracts Manager of any contract issues and disputes.
- Dealing promptly with any contractual queries and/or requests from the business and internal support teams.
- Liaising with liaise with the Contracts Manager, the relevant Project Manager, inter-company practice and/or Sub-Consultant where necessary to resolve any contractual issues.
And here's what you'll get in return:
- We are preferably looking for someone who is degree level educated in either Law, Business, Finance or a related discipline.
- You will have excellent attention to detail and preferably some experience in working with contracts, bids or tenders.
- You will possess first class communication skills, both orally and written.
- You will possess the ability to demonstrate sound commercial and contractual awareness
- You will possess an excellent work ethic and the desire to progress within your role.
How to Apply
- An excellent basic salary plus annual bonus
- Financial contribution towards parking if required
- Global career opportunities
- Private medical care scheme
- The opportunity to purchase company shares after passing probation
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge on 02921 673712.