PEI are looking to complete our Digital Marketing Operations team with a bright Digital Marketing Executive to support our team in optimising digital channels and marketing technology to acquire and retain revenue for a growing business information and events business. Someone who is looking to expand their career in digital marketing with a varied and evolving role which will be pivotal to the success of marketing efforts.
This job will require attendance at our London office at least twice per week.
PEI is an exciting place to work as a forward-thinking marketer. We encourage entrepreneurial spirit where good ideas and creative thinking gets acknowledged and supported. Our subscriptions and events businesses are growing and evolving, whether it is through launching new products or transforming and adapting existing products to new market opportunities. Marketing is at the core of our innovation and growth. Our go-to-market strategies use all the relevant digital channels along with smart value propositions and customer segmentation via our state-of-the-art database platform.
The ethos at PEI is that we are hardworking, commercially focused, and intellectually curious, but we still like to have fun. So, if you like the sound of working for a pioneering, fast-growing global financial information business where careers flourish and talent gets rewarded, we would love to hear from you. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for contributing to and executing the digital marketing strategy for the global events and event-based community membership products under the direction of the Head of Digital Marketing Operations, working closely with the product marketing teams in the UK, US and Hong Kong.We strive to ensure that opportunities to work and develop at PEI Media are fair, inclusive, and open to all. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender identity, or gender expression, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or any other equality characteristicPEI Media supports flexible working arrangements, and we welcome career returners.RequirementsWhat is the purpose of this role?
What would I need to do in this role?
- Support the Digital Marketing Operations team on maximising the return on investment for digital channels.
- Management of SEO as a channel for our sites, implementing agency recommendations.
- Management of PPC as a channel working alongside our PPC agency.
- Centralise best practice and reporting for LinkedIn brand pages.
- Building and maintaining KPI reports for the digital marketing operations team, using Google Analytics, Data Studio, ESP, CRM and automation platforms.
- Executing a variety of small digital projects for events and subscriptions.
What qualifications do I need?
- Ownership and reporting on SEO and PPC KPIs, and tracking ROI using Google Analytics and Google Data Studio.
- Support the team with reporting on other digital marketing initiatives.
- Monitoring PPC campaigns to ensure key deliverables are met, working closely with an agency.
- Ensure all sites are optimised with a mixture of on-page, off-page and technical SEO techniques.
- Wordpress web page updates and maintenance.
- Regular communications of activity and results to the Head of Digital Marketing Operations.
- Planning and documentation of implementation of SEO tactics, aligning with the overall SEO strategy for each website.
- Build landing pages and make regular updates to existing pages.
- Make updates to automated email series within automation platforms.
- Send a programme of email campaigns to engage members.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in relevant field
- At least 2 years overall experience in digital marketing
- Experience in marketing automation platforms
- Experience in making changes to websites using CMS systems, Wordpress preferable
- Experience in B2B marketing preferred
- Experience in Google Analytics, Search Console and Data Studio
- Proficient in Excel and Smartsheet
Full-time UK employees are entitled to 25 days of annual leave + the eight public holidays. PEI offers all permanent employees (ie, employees who have successfully passed their probation period), an option to flex their holidays up or down by three days to suit their needs. Please note, this is not about selling back unused allowance for the current year, but rather planning for the year aheadPension
PEI considers it is important to encourage people to save for their retirement. PEI partners with Standard Life to offer you a Company Pension scheme for which you will become eligible once you have successfully passed your probation period. The plan is co-funded by the Company (PEI contribution of equivalent of 4.5% of salary) and a contribution from you of 4.5%.Private Medical Insurance
Upon the successful completion of your probation period, you will be eligible to join the PEI Private Medical Insurance via BUPA. This is a free benefit to you, but it is taxable. More information will be available on the scheme details during employment.Salary Sacrifice Schemes
Upon the successful completion of your probation period, you will be eligible to benefit from other salary sacrifice schemes, such as a season ticket loan and a Cycle to Work schemeParental Leave
PEI offers a tenure-based enhanced parental leave policy for all UK based employees. More information on this scheme can be obtained from the HR team.Learning and Development Opportunities
PEI takes a bespoke approach to learning and development opportunities. We believe that everyone's needs are different but are very happy to review your ambitions and development areas with you on an individual basis. There are some schemes within PEI to help employees reach their full potential with a mixture of in-house, classroom and paid-for training. More information about which can be sourced from the HR team.