DescriptionSenior User Experience Researcher
We're Multiverse-a tech start-up on a mission to create an outstanding alternative to university and corporate training. By delivering training in partnership with world-class content providers, through a combination of 1:1 coaching and cutting-edge tech, we offer apprenticeships that genuinely rival the learning experience at elite universities.
We raised a $44m Series B round this year, led by General Catalyst, the backers of Airbnb, Snapchat and Deliveroo, GV (Google Ventures), and joined by some of the best venture capital firms.RequirementsYour mission!
Our product vision is to build an infrastructure for apprenticeships worldwide and for our users we want to provide a single platform experience. With this in mind, you will help drive a user-driven product roadmap, providing valuable insight into complex problems across our products.
You will be working closely with Product Managers, Product Designers, Engineers and our stakeholders to deliver on our quarterly OKR's (Objectives and Key Results).You will...
You might have...
- Lead on designing, planning and conducting the user research process across Products from developing user recruitment through to test moderation, analysis and reporting.
- Modelling insights gained from user research into formats to enhance organisational understanding of our users - such as personas and user journey maps.
- Work closely with our product team and software developers to turn user data into actionable requirements that feed into Product strategy.
- Help to create a regular cadence of user research by ensuring we have a pool of participants and a standard methodology.
- Promote user-centred design principles and best practice across the organisation.
- Work closely with our senior user experience researcher to create a research repository.
- Create research artefacts and communicate these to the rest of Multiverse.
- Be an advocate for our users within Multiverse.
BenefitsWhat's in it for you?
- Experience managing, executing and analysing usability test sessions or focus group sessions.
- Experience creating a research repository.
- Excellent presentation skills for delivering insights in various formats.
- Experience with successfully influencing senior stakeholders.
- Understanding of user interface/user interaction design principles.
- Excellent communication skills for cross-functional collaboration.
- Experience of analysing both quantitative and/or qualitative research methods.
- Experience of working in an agile development environment.
- Ownership in the business through equity options
- 20 days PTO to ensure you have plenty of time to recharge and stay on top of your game. We will make you take them!
- Learn from the people who grew four different pre-IPO businesses to multi-billion dollar valuations (most recently AppDynamics)
- Be surrounded by smart, driven and ambitious people who dream big, work hard and have fun
- Comprehensive insurance plans and 401(k) starting on your first day
- Be at the heart of a rapidly accelerating business that the leading Silicon Valley VCs are investing in; and be part of the foundational team on the ground in the US
Multiverse provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Multiverse will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.