PR Coordinator - Lifestyle & Culture Brand12 Month FTC
We are looking for a PR coordinator to join one of the largest consumer audio brands for a very exciting 12 month FTC.
If you are a creative individual with a passion for PR and have the ability to put out the right messages to the right audiences through different product launches and brand initiatives, this could be an amazing opportunity for you.
This role would be perfect for PR professionals with a keen interest in culture, sport and music.Key Responsibilities:
You will have
- Managing PR agencies and being the main point of contact for PR requests
- Responsible for administrative duties including: reporting, raising PO's and managing press lists
- Sending out products across international media and supporting the international team
- Having innovative thinking around new products and the ability to work cross functionally
- The ability to confidently establish new relationships both internally and externally
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then please get in touch!
- Experience in PR, journalism or a PR agency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and detailed project management skills
- Some experience in media relations and a strong network of media contacts
- The ability to be self-motivated and possess a team player attitude with a passion for consumer technology
- Skilled at multitasking, delivering under tight timelines and adapting quickly to change
- Deep knowledge and expertise in culture!