It's exciting times at MMT Digital, we're growing quickly and we need an enthusiastic and experienced Technical Account Director who can support our Enterprise clients and be a people leader to make that growth a success. You'll be able to able to use your deep technical knowledge to connect the detail across the technical, product and experience design disciplines to create business value and help us tell the story of what we're proposing and why our clients should invest in it.
You'll be joining our newly formed Enterprise Centre of Excellence, managing a portfolio of sizable, complex accounts in the midst of their digital transformation journey. These are typically multi-vendor environments forming engineering teams at scale where the principle delivery model is SAFe.
You'll have accountability for lean delivery, quality, team performance, innovation, wider governance and building and growing client relationships to support our revenue and profitability. Line managing our Technical Account Leads within your portfolio, you'll be a confident leader of people managers and supporting the culture of wider teams.
On the client side you'll be supporting and managing stakeholders across c-level execs, architects, portfolio/service owners, senior product and experience design roles having credible conversations to ensure our clients see us as key digital partners in solving their challenges and targeting opportunities at high quality levels.What You'll Do
What You'll Bring
- Be ultimately responsible for the technical success of client accounts across the portfolio with a focus for continuous improvement
- Responsible for achieving targeted revenue projections for across the portfolio and working together with the Client Service team on costings and price.
- Accountable for technical risk management, coordinating mitigation and reporting across the portfolio
- Effectively leads and nurtures the Technical Account Leads in the successful delivery of high quality projects across the portfolio
- Promotes the values, personality and culture of MMT Digital
- Nurtures the wider teams by recruiting and onboarding the most amazing talent to join our growing teams and monitoring the ongoing satisfaction and performance across your people
- Analyse the efficiency of the projects and accounts to ensure that they are meeting the businesses goals and our technical standards
- Build and manage senior client relationships to understand their client business objectives to demonstrating MMT's capability as a Digital Partner
- Acts as the senior point of contact for the client; to manage critical client escalations and incidents across the portfolio supporting Account Directors and TAL's within their portfolio to achieve a successful resolution for the client
- Supports the wider leadership teams with effective technical and strategic input into New Business opportunities including pre-sales/ pitching meetings.
In order to flourish in this role, you'll need the following
- Extensive experience in the successful delivery of large scale programmes of work in an agency environment covering multiple workstreams using multi-vendor delivery teams
- Strong technical background
- Extensive experience and knowledge of agile practices - well versed in SAFe delivery models
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to empathise with anyone across our business
- Strong commercial acumen and able to negotiate strongly with clients
- To be capable of building strong relationships with anyone in our business
- A proactive strategic thinker, with a curiosity to continuously improve their Centre of Excellence
- Resilient, with the ability to keep others motivated despite the situation
- Able to perform calmly and logically under pressure
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed
- A great communicator, who is confident to solve problems within the COE, and inform all key stakeholders of the problem, risk and solution.
Our offices in London, Leeds and Uppingham have reopened fully, but should you prefer to work from home or combine remote and office work, you are welcome to! We just ask that you're flexible to travel to the office or client sites as required. You will be able to confirm your preferences in the application form.