The Business Transformation Network
aims to be the World leading hub
for business transformation networking, content, jobs and events.
The community is reaching 10 years old and has developed a membership of over 40,000
via Linkedin and 5,000
direct subscribers. Over the last 10 years we have provided over 100 events
for the HR, Technology and Business Change Executive industry population and are excited to be hosting our conference Excellence in Leadership
. (www.excellence-leadership.com ) at Stratford in October.
At the beginning of 2018, we launched our new online platform (www.thebtn.tv) and we have already gained over 80 corporate partners.
We are looking to recruit an Account manager
to help to deliver our suite of events and help deliver excellent customer service to our partners.
Do you possess these skills?
- Excellent organisational skills and experience in event planning and delivery
- Experience in customer service and or account management
- Excellent communication and customer relationship skills
- Able to work at an executive level with key existing and potential customers
- Excellent team skills
- Ability to work in ambiguity and to deliver at pace with high quality
- Highly intelligent, ideally with degree level or equivalent qualification
- Project manage new partnerships
- Network with senior delegates - HRD's, CIO's, CTO's
- Round-table event management
- To help in the organisation and delivery of all events including the 'Excellence in Leadership' conference (includes delegate ticket sales)
- To invite delegates and guests to our events
- To deliver excellence to our service level agreements with our partners
- To work with our partners to account manage and enable customer success
- To help in the business development of new partners and renewals for current partners
- To identify potential events and media partnerships to help promote the BTN brand
- To work with the content and marketing team to identify new opportunities for the BTN
- To work with customers and partners to research needs and potential opportunities of product offering
- Team Night's Out
- Holidays (This year - we're going to San Francisco!)
- Annapurna Thursdays (Company Pub Trips!)
- 5-a-side Football Team
- Run The London Marathon for Annapurna Giving!
- Yoga Monday's
- Take part in the Dodgeball League
- Ministry of Sound Fitness Classes
- Table-Tennis and Pool Table in the office