We're looking for a User Researcher to join our Strategy team.
We've been serving our clients throughout the pandemic - helping them adapt and thrive to the new world. We're looking forward to seeing each other much more in 2021 and to make use of our expansive new office, complete with UX lab and purpose-built workshop rooms.
To support our continued growth, we are looking for a UX researcher to join our strategy and user experience team.
Over the next 3 years, the strategy and user experience team will help drive CTI's growth as an agency. The projects you work on at CTI will be truly varied in terms of the sector, size, and specialisms.
You'll work on everything from ongoing research and analysis programmes projects for clients such as universities and ecommerce businesses, to smaller projects where you might have to be working on a shorter research project to inform changes for a smaller organisation like a charity or SME. The Role
You'll be working as part of a team of strategists and user experience designers and collaborating closely with the wider CTI team including designers, developers and project managers.
In your first year, we anticipate that you will:
We're looking for someone that feels confident:
- Lead and/or collaborate with the team on a variety user research projects for a range of clients
- Deliver user research work to a high standard and help us develop our ways of working
- Champion user research throughout the CTI group of agencies, ensuring that we put the user at the centre of every piece of work we deliver
The successful candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Forming trusted, consultative relationships with clients so that you can help guide their research and their project.
- Organising and undertaking user research, having selected the best methodology to uncover insight in the area we're interested in, for example user testing, tree testing, surveys, polls, interviews or a combination of methodologies
- Analysing a range of primary and secondary research outcomes to identify genuinely valuable new insights into our clients' users.
- Translating your findings into a format that brings your research to life for everyone involved in the project.
- Building close working relationships throughout CTI, to influence how we approach UX projects in order to deliver better results for our clients.
- Introducing new ways of working, demonstrating them on client projects, and then documenting these processes and mentoring others to improve our overall approach.
- Contributing to the sale of user experience work, improving how CTI promotes our UX service line, producing proposals and attending pitches.
- Working closely and collaboratively with our developers, strategists, project managers and client services teams to deliver a service that puts our clients' users at the centre of what we do.
- Heuristic analysis
- Competitor analysis
- Understanding key journeys using GA data
- Usability testing
- Analysing heatmaps and scroll maps
- Designing and analysing surveys and polls
- Creating and analysing tree tests and card sorts
- Presenting findings and recommendations
If you'd like to work with us, do send your CV and some examples of work, detailing your approach, methods and outcomes for each example.Salary and benefits
- Salary range £40,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience
- 28 days holiday (in addition to the bank holidays)
- Health cash plan
- Bonus plan
- Life cover (2 x salary)
- Pension scheme (4% matched)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working location
- Training and development
- Cycle to work scheme