FaulknerScott are pleased to be working with a superb business while they look to hire a Social Media Strategist to the team.
You will be part of the senior team and will ensure the company's growth strategy for facebook and instgram channels is executed. This role is about improving output on our existing platforms, and also growing new channels to reach as many cyclists as possible.
You will collaborate across the business with business development, content, design, research, and digital teams to ensure that the growth strategy is delivered.
Ideally, you will come from a social media marketing background, and will understand the technologies and data needed to grow audiences. You'll need to have a good understanding of sports social media, ideally cycling. The Role:
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Grow our audience. Ensure that we're growing our audience and our video views globally - across platforms.
- Strategic thinking. Alongside the Business Development and Analytics team, analyse market opportunities to deliver audience growth across existing and new platforms.
- Keeping up to date with trends and opportunities. Make sure that you know what's next in the world of social media, video and platforms to that PSN is kept current and able to capitalise on new opportunities.
- Manage relationships. Develop relationships and strategy on all social media platforms. Key relationships include: Google/YouTube, Facebook/Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and partners like Grabyo etc.
- Development/coaching. Help grow and mentor the Audience Development team. Help the team to deliver on the growth plan and ensure their wellbeing. Ensure growth strategies are understood across the business.
- Keep brand consistency. Ensure that across all platforms, locales and channels we're keeping our channels consistent. You'll work with the design and content teams to instill the brand values into new launches and onto new platforms.
- Digital know-how: Embrace the opportunities presented by digital, social and mobile channels and have an understanding of more traditional channels.
We offer a range of benefits, including:
- 5+ years of experience in social/digital media.
- Experience of creating social strategies that align with customer journey, customer psychology, and leverage social platforms to the fullest extent.
- An interest or passion for cycling is essential, as you'll need to understand the cycling market and trends. Understanding of the media landscape, how it works, what's important, and how to leverage it.
- Written and presentation skills: You're able to produce presentations and documents and present these to key stakeholders.
- Numerical and analytical skills: You're comfortable working in spreadsheets, and can present complex numbers in a simple way.
If this is of interest to you, please apply now or call Josh @ FaulknerScott.
- 25 days holiday per annum, bank holidays + additional closure week over Christmas
- Scottish Widows pension plan
- Modern, air conditioned, open plan offices in Bath City Centre.
- Summer bike rides during office hours
- Free birthday pizza
- Free pre-payday lunches
- Festive party and events