About Sword Venture...
As an integral part of the Sword Group, Venture Information Management provide expert data and information management advisory, project, support and learning consulting services to the UK Oil & Gas industry, helping our customers reduce costs and increase efficiency through effective data management.
Our continued success is a direct result of our exceptional people. Technical aptitude coupled with having the right attitude and personality is what really makes our people exceptional.
The complex demands of our industry are forever changing. To stay ahead of such changes, we continually seek exceptional people who will ensure data & information management excellence is maintained and innovation delivered where possible in the Consulting and Services we provide. Who we are looking for...
The core responsibility of the Power Platform Solution Architect is to work directly with the business to evaluate their pain points and design, architect, and successfully help deliver solutions using Power Platform.
You will leverage the most sophisticated tools to provide insights to crucial business decisions and embed Power Platform solutions as part of a large digital transformation. Here's what your new role will look like...
Please note this position will operate Inside IR35
- Possess excellent knowledge of Power Platform Admin center and Dataverse
- Develop project plans and strategic vision for Power Platform solutions, providing a comprehensive roadmap for the business needs
- Participate/lead proof of concepts with a DevOps team, explore new features/functions of the platform, and advise on governance policies and best practices.
- Provide high-level solution architectural expertise on Power Platform components to DevOps Teams
- Collaborate with regional Solution Architects in estimating and shaping of complex Power Platform solutions
- Be known for your user centric approach and delivery excellence
- Influence as a subject matter expert and change agent across the organization to educate managers and users, to have a positive impact on user engagement and uptake of Power Platform.
- Engage with Power Platform leadership in strategic discussions to provide outstanding strategy and guidance to improve long-term business objectives
- Develop strong and positive relationships with business Leads
- Lead and support the delivery of a broad range of Power Platform engagements
- Possess a deep understanding of low code/no code strategies for identifying relevant use cases to meet the business, financial, and technical objectives