Microsoft Cloud Native Engineer - £50 - £75k + Benefits
Are you a full stack engineer, who enjoys working in close-knit teams developing and delivering some of the most innovative software solutions available for your clients, using Microsoft Azure technologies? Do you want to work in a cloud-first environment, with a strong focus on serverless, microservices and containerisation, seeing them through from design and into production? With a demonstrable agile mind-set and approach, you'll have ample opportunity to illustrate your love of development and passion for technology.The work
Do you have?
- Work on some of the most bleeding edge Digital / Cloud-based architectures in development today
- Act as a developer and subject matter expert on delivery engagements for clients with responsibility for the specification, development, testing and implementation of complex cloud native applications
- Working as part of a development team help drive best practices e.g., branching strategy, testing methodology, CI/CD, and pipelines.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms, frameworks, automated testing, deployment and release pipelines, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, errors, saturation, traffic, and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and release velocity.
- Help defining processes and standards, following Open-Source best practices and keeping abreast of industry trends.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing; experience of building scalable, resilient applications using Azure
- Experience of .NET and related technologies (.NET Core, MVC, Entity Framework, etc.)
- Experience of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD), ideally using Azure DevOps
- Experience of working in collaborative teams and working in an agile manner in a commercial environment
- A passion for technology and a drive to build enterprise systems with some of the UK's biggest names.
- Flexible benefits package
- Upskilling and training encouraged and covered.
- Private health, life, critical illness
- Holiday buying/selling
- Tech discounts