Here's some information for you?
As a solution engineer at Ori Industries you will work as part of the sales team on prospect engagements and be the technical Sensei of Ori technology. This will include technical presentations, responding to RFIs and leading POCs and Pilots
You will be exposed to multiple Telco, Cloud and On-Premise environments with diverse networking and infrastructure. You will encounter technologies like Kubernetes, Openstack and VMware alongside various proprietary infrastructure technologies and be on the cutting edge of development of Edge Computing.
You will work within the Customer team at Ori and interface on a daily basis with our customers and prospects. You will help shape and improve the Ori product capabilities and ensure the success of our sales engagements.
To be successful you will need a can-do attitude and the ability to find creative solutions to problems. You will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies at telco, enterprise and hyperscalers.
Ori - Any workload, anywhere
Ori is building the future of internet infrastructure. Our mission is to power the next generation of intelligent applications for enterprise and developers, where workloads can be seamlessly deployed and orchestrated in a multi-cloud, multi-edge environment, providing unparalleled performance and reducing operational overheads.
Ori is a deeptech scale-up backed by leading investors, including Episode 1, Force Over Mass Capital, Addition and Telefonica.
We're a fully remote, pioneering team of engineers, architects and designers solving real-world problems to make scalable edge computing a reality. We'd love you to join us.Requirements
Here's a breakdown of what you'll do (not all of it, just the most important stuff)
- Work together with prospect's teams to prototype and implement Ori solutions, and ensure the success of the Ori technical engagements
- Support the Sales process, including working with the wider Ori team to respond to RFIs and RFPs from our customers, and working closely with our partners to successfully position Oris solutions
- Work closely with Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) to integrate their solutions in the Telco Edge Cloud through the Ori platform
- Devise innovative use cases of Ori Edge Cloud on the Telco infrastructure
- Support the technical relationships with our partners
- Work with our engineering and product teams to support the field feedback process and the implementation of new features and capabilities
- Support the process of identifying value for the customer of the Ori Edge Cloud solution
- Support the process of identifying and qualifying opportunities with prospect customers
- Make recommendations on integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms, and application infrastructure required to successfully provide best practice advice to customers to optimize Ori Global Edge services.
- structure required to successfully provide best practice advice to customers to optimize Ori Global Edge services.
These are the essentials you'll need to be successful in this role
- Working experience with IaaS (Openstack and VMware) and PaaS (Kubernetes distributions)
- Working experience with infrastructure Orchestration
- Working experience with Kubernetes, networking and cloud-native technologies
It would be great if you had these too, but we'll support you if you don't.
- Working experience with Telco environments and networking
- Knowledge of 4G/5G architectures, and Telco Network Virtualisation (SDN and NFV)
- Knowledge of relevant industry standards (3GPP, ETSI) in the Telco space
- IoT/ Industry 4.0 experience
Putting our people first
- We believe that equality and inclusion create a more collaborative, more successful environment, where you can recognise and reach your potential.
- Your diverse life experiences, background and perspectives matter to us. We're about culture-add, not culture-fit, and we'll help you apply these qualities to extraordinary challenges.
- Whether you're learning new technologies, making decisions with imperfect information, or developing new skills, we'll be there to support you.
Here are the benefits you'll get when you join us
Find out more at https //www.ori.co/
- Option scheme, private health insurance, 5% employer pension contributions
- Work remotely from home or a local co-working space; meet up with colleagues throughout the year
- Paid maternity, paternity & adoption leave
- Training and professional development, supported by an annual budget
- Generous, flexible holiday allowance