Mechanical EngineerHydrocarbons INEOS Grangemouth
Ineos has committed to significant investment and remediation programs over the next few years.
A highly motivated Mechanical Engineer is required to deliver and maintain a mechanical asset care policy that supports Asset SHE, cost and reliability performance targets. This role is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to work within the specific plant area that has seen the majority of the most recent site major investment and includes an impressive offloading, transportation, processing area and storage facility. Further major investment continues in this plant area. Key Accountabilities:
- Define and implement asset care policy for all mechanical equipment to ensure delivery of ongoing asset reliability, integrity and cost commitments.
- Specify and audit all inspection activities to ensure continual legal compliance.
- Define all asset mechanical engineering standards, procedures and practices to ensure full compliance with current and future discipline integrity and legislative requirements.
- Maintain asset spares and equipment holding to maximise asset reliability and to drive maintenance and TAR efficiency/cost performance.
- Provide discipline expertise and root cause analysis in troubleshooting asset vulnerabilities to minimise impact on the short through long term operating plan.
- Provide discipline expertise for all asset improvement projects and act as formal discipline sign off to ensure required level of service delivery.
- Ensure correct overall mechanical spend to meet asset requirements within the available budget and where required, drive appropriate prioritisation.
- Specify TAR work scope requirements (in accordance with asset strategy) to the Asset Service Manager and assist in execution to support delivery of safe, on time and to budget TAR's.
- Coach all relevant asset Operations and support personnel to ensure sufficient competence to effectively execute their core roles and generate enhanced service delivery to the business.
How to Apply
- Chartered Mechanical engineer with demonstrable experience in an operations environment.
- Knowledge of theory and practice of managing equipment reliability systems and processes e.g. asset care.
- Strong understanding of discipline legislative and technology requirements and demonstrated ability to appropriately translate to equipment inspection/maintenance regimes.
- Skilled in troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- Interested candidates should submit their CV and apply