Solution Architect- Payments Domain
- Shaping to help product owners (business), business analysts to define the problem, to define solution options, and help in arriving at a decision. This will involve also supporting the PO/PM to do cost benefit analysis of solution options. This could involve liaising with third party providers.
- Once shaping is done and solution option finalized, define the architecture - make architecture assessments, decisions, identify risks, trade-offs, issues, and take it through governance and design forums for approvals. There could be multiple governance forums, where the architecture has to be articulated and approvals secured.
- Articulate the architecture to developers, and handhold them during design and implementation, as an SME during Sprint refinement sessions
- Do assurance during SIT, UAT phases, deployment and go live.
- Interfacing with third party providers, if necessary.
- Agile ways of working
7. IT Solution Design
8. Defining Route to LIVE
9. Option Analysis papers
10. Lead meetings
11. Presentations to Governance forums
1. Strong Solution Architecture fundamentals - experience on defining solutions addressing all architecture angle - availability, resilience, etc.
2. Ability to have confident and matured conversations enabling right solutions backed by Architecture principles
3. Domain - Expert knowledge in the payments domain
4. Analytical skills, Proactiveness
5. Fundamentals on Integration, Cloud, DevOps
6. Knowledge of MQ, Kafka, Microservices, Containers, Cloud at technical architecture level
Location: London/ Edinburgh