Head of Marketing, UK - Global SaaS, up to £110k + extensive benefits, remote working
Our client is an inspiring, global SaaS company experiencing continued fast growth and with a focus on company culture, enriching experiences for employees and supporting teams through flexible, collaborative working. They have a newly created role for a Head of Marketing, UK leading a team of marketers who will be growing demand and awareness for the next phase of their growth spurt. This hugely exciting opportunity will oversee regional teams and company awareness, collaborating and engaging with sales within the UK. You will oversee and enable sales teams to close deals and drive brand recognition for UK side of the business.
As Head of Marketing you will shape market position and take it to the next level, scaling demand and leads. As a Thought-Leader for the UK, this position will see you branding awareness as well as managing, overseeing and leading marketing and sales enablement projects to support growth. Who are you:
- A marketing team leader, used to managing, mentoring and motivating a marketing team and knowing the ins and outs of inbound marketing.
- Experience from SaaS ideally, running a regional market and driving regional campaigns for an global brand in the UK.
- Unique storytelling skills focused on brand growth
- A collaborative relationship builder, used to working with UK brands
- Expertise from working with an up-market sales team as well as an inside sales team.
- Inbound Marketing background and deep understanding
- Thought leadership position in the UK market (a speaker or contributor within social media)
This is a rare role, to join a high-profile SaaS business on their growth journey. If you would like to know more, apply now. Are you looking for a different role? Spotlight Recruitment would love to support your search. Join our community of 50,000 followers by clicking on the Spotlight logo and keep updated on our latest marketing, digital and communications roles. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.