B2B Digital and Performance Manager
£50,000 - £55,000
London or Remote
This is an exciting opportunity to join the growing Marketing team and help drive the digital marketing strategy forward. My client are looking for an experienced and passionate Digital & Social media expert to be taking care of the implementation and management of our Digital Marketing strategy. This will initially focus on paid and organic social media as well as building multiple digital marketing channels to help us achieve marketing goals.
Your duties in this role will include:
· Manage, grow & optimize our LinkedIn lead generation campaigns and performance;
· Create, implement, track and optimize various social media campaigns, with a particular focus on paid LinkedIn;
· Manage and grow our organic social media channels on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook;
· Budget management across several digital channels
· Work alongside the Senior Marketing Manager to create and implement creative social media strategies for lead generation and brand awareness, with a particular focus on LinkedIn;
· Content management and creation for our digital channels in conjunction with the Senior Marketing Manager and design team;
· Study and optimize campaign performance in line with the marketing KPIs and strategy;
· Build, implement and manage other paid channels, including PPC, Programmatic and Display; and utilise bid management tools to help drive KPIs.
· A minimum of 3 years' experience in creating, implementing & managing a variety of Digital marketing campaigns across several networks, platforms and channels, such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Ad Words and Tag Manager, Bing, GA, and Hubspot;
· Experience in LinkedIn lead generation and ad campaign management;
· Proficient in budget and KPI management;
· Commercially minded with a heavy focus on data and growth;
· Mathematical mindset with a love for data and optimisation;
· Previous experience in financial services and B2B marketing are desired;
· Strong project management and organisation skills; and
· Experience working with ad serving platforms, direct and third party bid management platforms, onsite statistics and intelligence tools.
What is on offer to you?
Our dedication is to help you flourish in this role, through assistance with your professional development, opportunities to be involved in key projects, and exposure to tasks that you may not be offered in a larger organisation. We will provide:
· A strong salary with annual reviews;
· 25 days' paid annual leave;
· Excellent staff development and training opportunities;
· Flexible working arrangements; and
· Medical insurance and other benefits.
· Team Yoga
· Role can be completely remote if needed
We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants. In line with the Equality Act 2010, we strive to create and maintain a working environment in which everyone is able to make the best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all choices are based on merit. No person is subjected to any less favourable treatment on any discriminatory grounds on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.