- My client's brand in the UK includes the centre of excellence for design and development of the following products:
- Volumetric Water Meters
- Solid State Electronic Water Meters
- Woltmann type bulk Water Meters
- Single and Multijet Water Meters
- AMR (Automatic Meter Reading) Devices
To support our on-going new product introduction process working within the water meter development laboratory.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assemble water meters for testing using hand tools
- Perform performance, durability and environmental testing on water meters and ancillary systems using a wide range of test equipment (full training will be given)
- Preparation and presentation of test reports to engineers
- General adhoc duties within the residential lab
- Supporting other departments with testing requirements
- Documenting all work for future reference and traceability
- Preventative maintenance on laboratory test equipment
- College qualification in Mechanical Engineering (HND/HNC)
- Testing experience - ideally from an R&D background so has experience of testing beyond the basics of following standard operating test procedures
- Experience with Hydraulic systems and ideally flow measurement or fluid metering/measurement
- Good analytical thinking, troubleshooting & problem-solving skills, coupled with the drive to learn
- PC literate, knowledge of Microsoft office desired, in particular excel.
- Prepared to travel domestic or overseas as per project or business needs.
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
- Leading package along with continuous development opportunities.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.