Vovi is a digital marketing agency specialising in branding, websites, social media & content creation. We help brands that do good, look good. This means we focus on working with ethical and sustainable companies, and specialise in marketing businesses that put purpose over profit
Here's What You'll Be Doing
- This is an opportunity to get in at the start of something meaningful and growing, and to be a driving force in growing the business. Above all this is the best summary of the role.
- You will be leading the account management team to deliver operational discipline & delivery excellence, speed to market, resource optimisation, and profitability management to client business.
- You are highly organised and accountable, and able to build relationships and collaborate with/draw on the expertise of Vovi's resources and capabilities.
- You confidently manage projects end-to-end, and can show that you truly understand our product and how creativity and commerciality interact together for the benefit of the work and the business.
RequirementsWho are you?
- Create productive client relationships throughout the delivery of projects, clearly communicating and managing expectations throughout
- Proactively consider how actions will affect clients; responding quickly to meet clients needs, resolving problems; avoiding over-commitment / over promising (the "yes well have that to you tomorrow" curse)
- Uses appropriate techniques to motivate others to action or to gain agreement.
- Understand the importance of account 'admin'- clear preparation for each meeting focused in analysis, next steps, follow up
- Have a solid understanding of process and proactively manage projects - facilitating conversations between team members, and considering how we can make the work even better at each stage
- Increasingly be able to see the work we do in its strategic context - how and why it answers a business problem and how it connects to the bigger picture
What can you do?
- 2-4 years experience in Project management/ Social media management / Account management at a marketing agency.
- When it comes to social media, you get it. You can have a conversation around viral trends and finds it easy generating new ideas for social content.
- Strong at managing relationships with multiple stakeholders simultaneously.
- Can comfortable speak to clients in a credible and persuasive manner.
BenefitsWhat's the package?
- Comfortably take responsibility for successful delivery of the projects assigned to you, with light supervision
- Understand what decisions are within your remit, and what is not, and engage others accordingly to ensure that those who are accountable can assist and guide as needed
- Understand staffing and scoping requirements for your projects - generate scopes of work, and timing plans accordingly
- Own project management/workflow system data entry
- Own dashboards, comfortable reading basic data representations, reporting on the results and suggesting ideas based on how things are going.
What's the culture at Vovi?
- £30-40k dependant on experience
- Unlimited Holiday
- Discretional Bonus Payment
- Flexible working schedule. We don't count the hours people are in the office - we trust you to get your work done however and whenever you are most comfortable.
- We're young, currently the whole team is under 30.
- We're really not scared of being different, trying new things. If an idea is good - we will do it.
- We're pro-active. We don't sit around assuming someone else will make something happen, we get up and do it ourselves.
- We're always hugely ambitious for the work. Not content with 'good enough' because we're trying to win awards, every. time.
- We really love running marketing campaigns, and each other, so getting out of the bed in the morning is a joy on Monday (we're being serious).