Athena Healthcare Group is looking to appoint a Specialist Services Business Development Manager to join our senior management team as the Group continues to grow.
- Strategic and operational responsibility to develop specialist nursing and mental health services for all ages that Athena Healthcare Group may provide, with the ultimate objective of meeting the group's occupancy targets.
- To develop and maintain relationships with Clinical Commissioning Groups, discharge teams, GP's and specialist services locally and nationally.
- To play an active and leading role in creating and maintaining critical business relationships with key contacts within the NHS and third sector organisations, in order to make Athena Healthcare Group the first point of call for placement of patients with the specific needs we are able to provide care for.
- To acquire and pass on feedback to the Senior Management Team on demand for different services to enable Athena Healthcare Group to consider making strategic plans in relation to the potential provision of those services.
- The role will be performed across the North West.
- Highly competitive basic salary with OTE of up to 75% on top of salary.
- Car allowance
- All other senior management team benefits.
- Must be a registered nurse.
- Must have excellent links with North West Local Authorities.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Proven track record of building relationships with CCGs and negotiating specialist/complicated care packages.