Our client is a one-of-a-kind Software Consultancy that provides solutions within the pharmaceutical industry.
They are in an exciting phase of growth so looking to recruit a hands-on developer in test, experienced in writing automation software, and designing and building modular automation frameworksKey responsibilities
- Maintain and make improvements to their testing framework
- Design and maintain their automated test strategy
- Plan and design automated test plans and scenarios in line with quality standards
- Engage in the development of automated test cases.
- Integrate automated test suites with the Continuous Integration framework
- Log and document automated testing phases and defects.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with the automation frameworks
Desired skills and experience
- 1-3 years' experience programming in Java or C#
- Hands-on experience implementing and maintaining automation test frameworks
- Contextual understanding of automated test planning, techniques, and drivers of quality software.
- Good working knowledge of automated test software
- Windows platform experience preferable.
- Knowledge of Agile software development principles.
- Experience with pharmaceutical software solutions
- An understanding of modern automated testing methodologies, such as TDD, BDD, etc.