How many times a week are you proud of the work you've done? Once, maybe twice if you've had a good Wednesday? It's time for a change. At Velo, we ALWAYS craft B2B marketing to be proud of. That's what we stand for. And we're looking for another team member to be proud of their work too. We are seeking a creative and highly talented Video Editor with at least 1 year of experience, great premiere skills and bags of enthusiasm to tell our client's complicated stories simply.
Working a fast moving and busy creative studio, this role is best suited to someone with ambition to grow their creative skills with opportunities to develop in areas including motion graphics (inc 3D), digital/print design, creative concepting and more.
Salary: £21k - £24k p/a + benefits subject to experience
Based: SE1, London but flexible working supported PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE A SHOWREEL OF YOUR WORK, AND POSSESS STRONG PREMIERE SKILLS
You'll enjoy the support of our wider team, but you will use your own knowledge and expertise to optimise and shape the work we do. You will have a real knack for story-telling being able to distil live footage into clear, concise and engaging videos for brands like Cisco, Sage and McGraw Hill.
You're most likely to have done this already for a B2B company working in-house, or maybe within an existing agency. Your attention to detail will be high, you will be quick-to-learn and you'll have at least a year in a similar role.
Ideally, you will have experience of filming your own footage, and you'll be excited about using these skills as part of a video crew on live shoots. You will also have been working with After Effects for motion graphics, and be excited about growing your skills even further.About Velo
We are an award-winning full service B2B marketing agency.
Small but mighty, our 25-strong team is packed with smart, inquisitive and ambitious people who offer services that wrap around our clients to provide insight, marketing, communications and creative expertise - all with the best client service possible. Our clients enjoy partnerships, not projects.
We craft B2B marketing to be proud of, which is why we've been built on client recommendation. Although diverse and varied, it is always fast-moving. In every case, we provide real expertise coupled with excellent client service that makes many choose us as their preferred agency year after year.
We'll provide a challenging role, in an agency which is small enough that everyone's voice is heard, but large enough to do mighty work. With a generous training budget, and the chance to work directly with clients that span the great and the good of B2B, every day will be different.
- 2021: Finalist - B2B Marketing Awards
- 2021: Finalist - UK CX Awards
- 2021: Finalist - Global Marketing Campaign Awards
- 2021: Finalist - The Drum Recommends Awards
- 2021: Finalist - UK Agency Awards
- 2020: Won - Best client feedback for "B2B Marketing" The Drum Recommends Awards
- 2020: Finalist - UK Agency Awards - included category "Agency culture of year"
- 2020: Won - European Awards - "best B2B Agency"
- 2020: Finalist - Global Agency Awards
- 2020: Finalist - Southwark Business Awards for best employer
- 2019: Finalist - The Drum Recommends Digital Awards
- 2019: Finalist B2B Marketing Awards with work for Cisco
- 2019: Finalist - The Drum Recommends Awards
- 2019 Finalist - "Campaign of the Year" shortlisted for McGraw Hill at PPA Awards
- 2019 Won - ITE Europa Awards - work for Cisco
- 1 year of B2B marketing experience either client or agency side.
- Expertise with Premiere, and a confident user of After Effects
- A flexible approach - sometimes we have to change deadlines, alter concepts or rework client briefs - you need to adapt easily when needed.
- Pride in always producing fantastic work within the project timelines.
- Present ideas and storyboards in a confident and persuasive way.
- Adhering to workflow to support scaling, quality and accuracy.
- A "roll-your-sleeves up" attitude, keen to get involved and help out your team and take on new challenges.
- Experience of filming your own footage. There is scope to attend live shoots.
- Animation skills for infographics and typography also an advantage
- Experience in industrial, professional services or technology marketing.
- Familiarity with Cinema 4D would be a massive plus but is not essentialPersonal
Our culture values honesty and trustworthiness as we always do the right thing. It is a place where bright and curious people thrive. BENEFITS:
With flexible working as standard from day 1, following 6-month probation, the company offers:
- Training: dedicated training budget agreed by you and your manager, so you can steer your own CPD
- 31 days holiday: plus additional Day off for your birthday. Ability to "buy" extra holiday and additional holiday granted for long service.
- Schemes: Stakeholder Pension, eye-care scheme, ride to work scheme, travelcard loan scheme, childcare vouchers.
Up to £21k - £24k per annum + benefits