Quantexa empowers organisations to drive more informed and actionable decisions using data. By harnessing the latest advancements in big data and AI, Quantexa's decision intelligence platform creates context to uncover hidden risk and opportunity within data, that drives better business decisions. Our technology solves major challenges across financial crime, customer insight, credit risk and fraud.
In just over four years, we've grown from a few desks huddled in the corner of a shared space to having over 300 staff with worldwide! Having completed our Series C funding round, attracting more than $90m in investment, we are now in a scale up phase and increasing the capacity for Research and Development is an essential component of our growth strategy.
Headquartered in London with offices in Boston, New York, Singapore, Sydney & Melbourne and Brussels, Quantexa technology is already in use by Global Tier 1 Banks and insurers, government departments, data providers and transportation and continues for further global expansion.
We are looking for an individual to join Quantexa's Analytical Innovation team as a Data Scientist. The team is focussed on developing new, data science based, capabilities to extend and enhance our core solutions. one important aspect is building advanced analytical and machine learning solutions to advance Quantexa's world-leading Entity Resolution functionality.The Role
Key responsibilities include:
- Building Data Science products, particularly machine learning tools, which will advance Quantexa's core platform, with a particular focus on the entity resolution capability
- Conducting research into cutting edge methodologies and toolsets and running experiments (e.g. AB tests) to prioritise the use of different techniques based on potential value
- Working closely with engineering teams, product managers, and data scientists to deploy new analytical capabilities.
- Evaluating and leveraging opensource and external functionality; focusing our own development effort to deliver maximum uplift.
The role will be based in our Head Office located near Waterloo Station, with options for flexible working. You may find yourself working with staff and clients based internationally.You Should HaveRequirements
One Or More Of The Following Will Be Helpful
- Significant experience of performing data science projects, including machine learning and network analytics, with a proven track record of delivering business benefits.
- Extensive expertise working in the relevant technologies. Python tools are strongly preferred, experience of Pyspark would be invaluable. Knowledge of Scala and its spark API would be a strong advantage.
- Demonstrable experience in presenting complex data science techniques to a range of audiences
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop in open source technologies.
- Existing right to work in UK.
- Familiarity and experience with entity resolution/record linkage
- Experience using Google Cloud Platform
- Knowledge of software development best practice
- Big Data experience, including building scalable analytical code
- Experience working with Financial Crime use cases.
We know that just having an excellent glass door rating isn't enough, so we've moved to a brand-new WeWork office and put together a competitive package as a way of saying thank you for all your hard work and dedication.We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Company Bonus
- Private Healthcare, Life Insurance and Income protection
- Pension Scheme with a company contribution of 6% (if you contribute 3%)
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy/sell up to 5 days) + Birthday off!
- Amazing working environment
- Opportunities to develop and grow