A fast-developing influencer marketing agency are looking for an experienced Influencer Marketing Manager to lead campaigns. Your job will be to become an essential figure of the Campaign Team, leading a large variety of creative influencer projects for multiple brands.THE JOB
PERKS OF THE JOB
- Leading, developing and negotiating relationships with innovative influencers via a wide range of creative campaigns and events
- Responsible for providing excellent client service
- Overseeing and contributing to the various influencer strategies.
- Managing and supervising influencers' activities
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube( & outstanding brainstorming creativity in developing marketing strategies.
- Innovative and strategic thinker, who is proactive and adapts to daily activities with confidence and originality
- 3 years + experience within influencer marketing is required
- Ongoing training and development
- Monthly mental health & wellbeing activity
- Great work-life balance
- Discounts on experiences, travel options, electronics and much more
Our client is a fast-growing influencer marketing agency who are constantly expanding across tech, entertainment and fashion. They have received huge investment and are looking to inspire audiences with authentic and engaging influencers.
The company is passionate in hiring people from different backgrounds and cultures with the aim of creating original ideas and campaigns.