We have an opening within our Marketing team as a Senior Digital Campaign Manager. This role will allow you to use your ideas to drive new ways of doing things within a large and well established company.
You will be responsible for planning, designing, and activating digital campaigns as well as providing a disciplined approach to reviewing and optimising campaign performance. In addition, you will be responsible for the coaching and mentoring of other marketing teammates across EMEA.Main duties:
- Ensuring that the digital strategy embraces Insight's digital stack and focuses on optimising the client experience as well as content distribution through search engine and programmatic marketing techniques
- Making considered recommendations on the digital strategy required to support centralised EMEA campaigns using content, email, social media, and search marketing, delivering a personalised client journey
- Building robust project plans to ensure centralised EMEA digital campaigns are executed and optimised effectively across all participating countries
- Liaising with third party agencies to develop campaign skills, execute digital campaigns, and optimise delivery tactics
- Assisting the Senior Marketing Manager in the evaluation of media agencies, in order to make considered recommendations about digital advertising and content syndication campaigns
- Ensuring that the digital strategy embraces Insight's digital stack and focuses on optimising the client experience
- Supporting the Digital Marketing Specialists with on-going market, keyword, and competitor research to identify opportunities for business growth and industry trends across client-facing channels including the website
- Implementing new ways of obtaining quality data to increase and maximise the client/prospect database
- Ensuring the Insight brand is effectively marketed across paid social, media advertising, programmatic and PPC campaigns, managing successful implementation of the paid media strategy
- Managing the build and optimisation of strategic landing pages for all digital campaigns in country including presentation of content and assets as well as supporting the EMEA project team with translation and localisation for regions
- Sharing individual campaign targets and KPIs with the regional marketing teams to create visibility, accountability, and transparency of performance
- Monitoring and analysing campaign performance success of centralised EMEA campaigns, including lead generation, using available tools
- Building and maintaining close collaborative relationships and communication with marketing leadership and their respective teams
We believe that by giving you the freedom to think big and empower you to reach your full potential, together we will achieve the best outcomes. Along with excellent benefits and a compelling reward package, we offer the opportunity to work in a supportive environment with a high level of autonomy and creativity - there's a reason our average employee tenure is over 6 years.
We strive to display our three core values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony every day. They represent and drive who we are here at Insight and by doing so we are doing amazing things. Insight started in a garage in 1988 and it is through harnessing our three core values that two brothers, Eric and Tim Crown, steered Insight to the Fortune 500 company it is today. We are now a Global IT Services and Solutions business, passionate about helping customers and the real people who sit behind them. Application Details:
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to achieving diversity and equality within our organisation. We seek out people from diverse backgrounds and encourage you to apply.
We will endeavour to contact you within five business days, should we feel your profile is a good match for this role. If you do not hear from us within this timeframe, please presume that on this occasion, your application was not successful.