At Current Health, we're building technology and services to identify disease onset and bring treatment straight to the patient. When you join our team, you embark on solving some of the toughest problems our society faces, delivering a platform that directly saves lives.
If you want to solve really hard problems, if you want to work in an intense, fast-paced environment where you get to touch and change real-lives on a daily basis, if you are driven to do things better, then we want to know you.
Current Health uniquely brings together experts in artificial intelligence, biomedical engineering, electronics and software engineering, product design and clinical operations to deliver a technologically and scientifically complex platform globally.About The Role
We are looking for software engineers experienced in building scalable, distributed systems, well-tested applications and microservices. You will work as part of one of our software engineering teams, building out our platform and product for use by patients and healthcare professionals.
You will collaborate closely with other disciplines, including biomedical engineering, data science, electronics engineering and product science.
You will operate across the stack but will have significant back-end or data engineering experience.
Our core tech stack
- You are flexible and can learn on the job quickly
- You enjoy solving problems and making a difference
- Have significant previous experience as a Software Engineer
- You can pragmatically balance quality with a fast-paced schedule
- You are a good team player, ready to help, debate, compromise and work together
- You are comfortable working, prototyping and delivering incrementally, adapting based on customer needs and technical difficulties, always with the user in mind
- You have an eye for detail and you always look at the big picture
- Have a good knowledge of at least one modern programming language
- Have experience writing tests and testable code
- Be comfortable reviewing, releasing, deploying and troubleshooting your and other people's code
- Spec your own environment
- Salary Exchange Pension scheme (5% employee, 3% employer contribution)
- Private Medical Insurance through Vitality
- 2 x Life Assurance cover
- Critical Illness cover
- Employee Assistance Program
- £10 pcm flex pot to use toward benefits in our Benni benefits portal
- On call allowance (Only payable if and for so long as you provide on call services)
- Flexible, autonomous working environment
- Bike to work scheme
- Give as you earn through payroll
- Monthly snack box