We are Jimmy Fairly, the independent French eyewear brand, founded in 2010! The brand was born from this idea: ʻʻWhy aren't spectacles that are accessible both beautiful and of high quality? Why can't buying glasses be fun and inspiring?" Since then, we create accessible high-quality eyewear whilst having a positive social impact.About The Role
An exciting opportunity to join the Jimmy Fairly UK Marketing department as an intern. The role will be responsible for assisting the UK marketing team on local marketing and PR initiatives across the London stores, with a focus on marketing communications, influencer relations and events.Responsibilities
Skills And Experience Required
- Support UK Marketing Assistant on day to day coordination and execution of all local UK marketing and events, to increase the Jimmy Fairly brand awareness and drive traffic to all London stores
- Work closely with UK marketing assistant on the development, implementation and maintenance of overall uk marketing calendar
- Assist with day to day management of UK Influencer Outreach on social media platforms, developing and growing relationships to generate organic content for the brand & drive brand awareness
- Provide support with organising and executing a seamless gifting strategy with influencers and following up.
- Support UK Marketing Assistant on brand activations and store events to engage customers and drive traffic to store
- Creating and managing all influencer reporting.
- An interest in Marketing, PR, Social Media +/ Events in the fashion/accessories industry
- Good communications skills across all levels (written and verbal)
- Strong work ethic with ability to work under pressed & be organised
- Self-starter with ability to use own initiative & multi-task across various activities
Starting date: ASAP 3 Month
This is a unpaid internship with paid travel.
Powered by JazzHR