- You must be able to travel to our offices in Cambridge for a minimum of 3 days/week**
Borne are a Cambridge based Digital Products lab with a mobile first angle. We truly believe in what we do and are passionate about building the next generation of start ups.
We are looking for a marketing manager to come on board and help us share our passion and vision with the world and be the voice of the agency. We are looking for someone to handle all our outbound communications and run our social channels. This is a junior level position and we are looking for someone with real flair, a sense of humour and ambition.
Ultimately it's about having fun and sharing our vision and passion for tech with the world.
**You must have a love of the tech/startup industry to be considered for this role.**Requirements
- Support with end-to-end email activity, including planning, briefing, proofing and broadcasting of emails
- Run the social and content plan, looking for new and exciting ways to engage with our customers
- Schedule posts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Closely monitor and report on performance of social channels
- Compile monthly reports for management showing key indicators of performance across all Social Media channels
- Contribute to weekly planning, team brainstorms and department meetings
- Write engaging and exciting blog posts
- A unique chance to get hands on experience and work in a fun environment and be part of a growing agency
- You will be working out of our office in Cambridge in a flexi working environment
- A chance to learn on the job and contribute to our company culture
- An exciting work environment with the opportunity to grow and improve your skills into new areas.
- Gym contributions
- Buy/sell holiday
- All the usual, such as beers on Friday, 22 Days holiday rising to 25 after 1 year, Company lunches and a fun a relaxed environment.