Future has experienced significant growth recently, especially in revenue areas such as digital display, Native and online video advertising. Due to this continued growth we are expanding our commercial operations team to offer enhanced insight and analysis to the business with the view to increase revenues from our audiences.
The Commercial Operations team are responsible for a number of critical areas across Future's global digital business. This includes the delivery of revenue generating solutions across our portfolio of websites and management of key delivery systems and vendors both internally and externally facing.Job Purpose
We are looking for an Audience Executive to join the Commercial Operations team. We are busy implementing a best in class DMP by partnering with Permutive and building out an audience team to support it. You will work with the digital teams to maximise ad revenues across display and video by building and packaging up Future's highly valuable audiences across the 100+ domains it publishes alongside owning day-to-day operations and reporting in the platform.
You should have some relevant experience working with online audiences and data management platforms. This is the perfect role for someone looking for their 2nd role within a Commercial or Revenue Operations team if they are at publisher, agency or Ad Tech company currently.Key Responsibilities
- Owning day-to-day DMP operations and reporting
- Working with internal teams such as sales, product editorial and trade marketing to capture 1st party data across all properties and devices
- Supporting the business with segmentation creation and execution in order to grow audience revenues globally
- Maximising yield, addressability performance of campaigns that utilise Future's audience products
- Helping develop pre-sales and go-to-market strategies and material
- Optimising campaign delivery by using the DMP to target audience segments
- Working with external partners and suppliers to ensure Future can execute its strategy and revenue targets are hit
- Developing DMP use cases, user guides and playbooks
- Feeding into the overall group audience data strategy
BenefitsWhat will I get in return?
- Relevant online audience and data experience using a DMP
- Experience of working with Ad Technology vendors and platforms including Google Ad Manager
- Robust analytical abilities and confidence in the use of data
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience with reporting tools such as QlikView, Google Data Studio or similar products
- Track record of structuring and analysing complex problems
- Excellent attention to detail and focus on quality/accuracy of output
- Experience working within a commercial and fast-paced environment and dealing with ambiguity
- Cross-functional team collaboration
- Highly organised and effective - works at pace
- Outcome-based, customer-centric and data-guided approaches to problem solving
As well as our standard benefits, we have a number of awesome perks available to our staff including:
We are FutureConnectors. Creators. Experience Makers
- Unlimited paid time off (yes you read that right!)
- A share in our success- every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end of our financial year
- Central office locations with safe working spaces and tonnes of flexibility to work remotely as required
- Discounted digital magazine subscriptions and access to back copies of our print magazines and bookazines
- Annual Future conference - get together with your colleagues to celebrate success and look forward to what's next
- Regular colleague events arranged by our wonderful Community & Culture committees
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues
We're Future. We're 2300 colleagues over 200 brands speaking to 400 million people every month across the globe through websites, events and magazines. We haven't just survived in 2020, we've thrived, increasing our audience share, taking more number one positions, acquiring new businesses and launching new brands.
And we don't plan on stopping any time soon.
We've got an ambitious plan for 2021 that will build on our growth momentum and unlock new opportunities. We're calling it Future 3.0 and we're looking for talented people who want to be a part of it.Inclusion & Diversity
At Future we are passionate about ensuring that as a business, we are continuing to promote diversity and inclusion not just in our recruitment processes, but everything we do.
Future is an equal opportunity employer and we will continue to ensure our recruitment process will be free of bias and our workplaces are inclusive, positive, free of discrimination and respects all backgrounds and beliefs. Our culture is underpinned by our values which will continue to ensure that all applicants, current and future employees are treated with respect and fairness.
We are continuing to be inclusive in our approach to flexible working, ensuring that we are making adjustments where required and providing our employees the tools and support to enable them to grow and flourish in their careers