Are you a PHP Developer with a genuine passion for digital? If you are, then read on to find out more...
DNA Recruit are working with an award-winning digital agency who combine innovative technology and human insight to create beautiful, interactive experiences for their customers.
They are seeking a PHP Developer to work on medium to large-scale projects in a small team where you can have a real impact, reporting to the Tech Lead. The focus of the role is the delivery of backend functionality for their clients' projects.
You must possess strong creative skills to create compelling experiences, focussing on content, visual design and development, information architecture, user research content and branding.
- Ideally 2+ years of commercial experience developing web solutions in a commercial environment.
- Experience of OOP.
- Experience with a PHP MVC framework
- Comfortable with MySQL.
- Experience working with a CMS like Concrete 5, Drupal (Desirable).
- Experience developing RESTFul APIs
- An understanding of the frontend development including HTML5, CSS and JS
- Exposure to AWS services (EC2, RDS, SQS, SES), Jenkins & Python is beneficial
- Familiar with writing tests in frameworks such as PHPUnit is beneficial.
Is this you?
If you feel that you can answer yes to the above, then we urge you to get in touch so that we can spill the beans on the client we are working with. Please get in touch ASAP by clicking apply.