We are TheDrug.Store
We envision TheDrug.Store as the future global leader in wellness retail, ultimately helping as many as possible overcome their personal wellness obstacles - with a smile...About the company
TheDrug.Store is a next-generation wellness retailer founded in late 2018. We grew out of a series of pop-ups, establishing a voice and reputation as a leading retailer in wellness. With multiple stores in London and press features from Vogue to Daily Mail the focus then shifted to building out our online business.
TheDrug.Store owns and manages the editorial sister site GetTheDose.com (GTD) which has become one of the most important marketing tools for TheDrug.Store. GTD is a wellness blog/online publication with a focus on trending wellness topics ad customer education. The site hosts a range of content but as part of our broader strategy, we are looking to build on existing traction and take getthedose.com to the next level, and drive more conversions on TheDrug.Store.About The Role
We are looking for an experienced project manager with a solid understanding of search marketing and content planning. You will be responsible for sourcing/management of freelance writers, content performance analysis, and continuous content optimisation to grow organic traffic on GTD.
We work with a competent SEO agency that supports on strategy, technical SEO, content planning, and re-content optimisation. You will liaise with the agency and ensure that the agreed strategy is executed. While the agency can support on the strategy, you will need a solid understanding of SEO, and experience with SEO tools like Moz, SEMRush and Ahrefs.
The goal with GTD is to drive as much traffic as possible, ultimately leading to conversions on TheDrug.Store, so an understanding of e-commerce and conversion optimisation is beneficial.
You will be part of a young team with big ambitions, working directly with the founders, and have a direct impact on making TheDrug.Store THE name in the booming wellness industry.
Lead growth @ GetTheDose
- You will own the end-to-end management and growth of GetTheDose traffic
- Continuously optimise content for lead generation and conversion
- Take the main lead on the sourcing and management of writers and content producers
- Plan and manage the content schedule, including the pipeline of content being written
- Define and manage KPIs against growth targets; analysing and managing performance and delivery against these goals
- Identify and test new content angles and unpaid digital opportunities and growth tactics. Developing innovative ways to find and attract customers through a full range of channels.
- Liaise with SEO agency on content strategy and optimisation
- Perform detailed analysis and draw actionable insights from content performance and the conversion on TheDrug.Store
- Coordinate with the team on retention strategies
The experience we are looking for
- 3 years in project management with demonstrable experience with search
- Experience driving growth through search
- Experience with CMS platforms such as Squarespace and Wordpress
- Confident manipulator and presenter of data and key business metrics
- High-level experience with analytical tools to analyse website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Proven success managing content and search to drive positive ROI
- Experience working with e-commerce and Shopify will be beneficial
- Experience managing and working with affiliates will be beneficial
- You'll get the first-hand experience being part of an early-stage, fast-moving, and ambitious company
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays, with a relaxed approach
- Generous discount on all TheDrug.Store products
- Relaxed work from home policy
- A growth-focused team, you will enjoy events with our team and other companies in the wellness space
- Contribute to building and scaling a culture where wellbeing is part of how we do things, not just a bonus
- A proactive approach to creating a working environment that supports/reflects our team member's unique personal needs
Wellness is personal, so are we.
Superior customer care and expert product curation are at the core of what we do. We envision TheDrug.Store as the future global leader in wellness retail, ultimately aiming to help as many as possible overcome their personal wellness obstacles - with a smile...
Being part of a small team means you will have the chance to shape the future of TheDrug.Store. We are growing fast and this is your opportunity to be part of an exciting journey.