IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.Job DescriptionN.B. This is a 12 month FTC opportunity
Our business is changing, we aren't same business we were yesterday, we are on a journey of growth...this is where you come in!
A seasoned Business Analyst with experience of digital/portal projects, you will be working within the Change Delivery Department. This role will see you working with colleagues and other stakeholders to investigate operational issues, problems and new opportunities, seeking effective business solutions through improvements in aspects of business areas or systems.Day To Day
- Support Change Delivery Department in the delivery of Programmes and Projects by working with colleagues and other stakeholders to investigate and model business functions, business processes, information flows and data structures;
- Investigating operational issues, problems and new opportunities; seeking effective business solutions through improvements in aspects of business areas or systems of interest. Assisting in the analysis of underlying issues and their root causes, and identifying available options;
- Specifying data, data objects and information flows that align with the needs of the business;
- Producing business analysis deliverables using relevant documentation styles in line with organisational standards using appropriate tools.
- Assisting in defining user acceptance tests for new or improved business processes and IT systems;
- Assisting in defining holistic solutions that address organisational, people, processes, information and technology aspects; justifying the solutions when supporting the development of a business case for a business change initiative.
- Ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation.
- Proven Business Analysis experience within the Regulated Financial Services Industry
- IT systems, and/or digital/portal project experience
- Fund services/Investor services experience/exposure, desirable
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and self-manage
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to identify problems and challenges, demonstrating strong analytical ability as well as providing informed insights
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.